Temple University • Philadelphia, PA • May, 2019 • Master of Music in Music History • GPA: 3.9/4.0
Marywood University • Scranton, PA • May, 2016 • Bachelor of Music in Music Performance • GPA: 3.5/4.0
Pi Kappa Lambda • 2019
American Musicological Society • 2019
Edwin A. Fleisher Collection, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania • August 2018 – Present
- Assisting the curator with organizing the physical collection and scanned backups, and cleaning up the backups for potential performance use.
- Collaborating with other librarians and workers to create physical copies of critical editions of works.
Ticket Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania • November 2017-Present
Patron Services Associate
- Inherited decision-making, organizational, interpersonal, and professionalism skills.
- Proficient in Tessitura.
- Providing outstanding customer services for various musical organizations within Philadelphia (primarily at the Kimmel Center), such as: The Philadelphia Orchestra, Pennsylvania Ballet, Broadway Philadelphia, the Philly Pops, the Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia, and Philadelphia Chamber Music Society.
Opera Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania • August 2018 – September 2018
Festival Guest Services Associate – Temporary
- Providing exceptional customer service for Opera Philadelphia’s O18 Festival via phone, chat, e-mail, and in person at performances.
Private Teacher/Tutor • August 2010- Present
- Teach private trumpet, piano, and voice of various ages and developmental stages.
- Developed communication skills for different types of people.
- Tutor collegiate level students in music theory and music history.
Professional Musician • August 2010-Present
- Perform in various venues such as churches, theatres, and schools.
- Perform various genres such as classical, jazz, popular, and other genres.
- Play trumpet, piano, and sing.
- Perform in various events such as weddings, funerals, parties, and other events.
Marywood University, Scranton, Pennsylvania August 2012 – May 2014
- Used music notation software.
- Assisted conductor with concert programs, and distribution, collection, maintenance, and storage of orchestral music.
- Assisted in designing a system for organizing music and renting to students.
Translating the letters of Pyotr Ilyich Tchikovsky for the website Tchaikovsky Research from three different languages to English.
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
From August of 2016 to April 2017, usher for classical and pops concerts and open rehearsals, children’s events, recitals, and lectures.
English – Primary/Fluent
French – Intermediate
American Sign Language – Intermediate
Russian – Beginner-Intermediate